Our Thanksgiving Market will take place on Tuesday, November 22 from 10am-2pm at 5992 Executive Blvd – across the street from the current Pike Central location.
All Things Olive
A variety of olive oils and vinegars. These products add great flavor to Thanksgiving dishes!
Cove Point Winery
Four varieties of red wine, three varieties of white wine and four dessert ports. Also, their new CranApple Reserve – made specially for the holiday season!
A variety of pickles!
Felicity’s Handcrafted Soaps
In addition to the usual soap, pick up a variety of luxurious gift sets. Perfect for a host/hostess gift!
- Sauerkraut! Plain, pure and simple. Made with 100% Organic Maryland Grown Cabbage and Celtic Sea salt – $8
- Cranberry Relish! Lightly fermented with Organic Cranberries, Organic Orange Juice and Raw Local Honey. Perfect for replacing that canned stuff and GREAT on a turkey sandwich – $12
- Usual market Krauts and Kimchis
- A variety of small-batch kombuchas and staple flavors: Ginger, Butterfly, Basil Jasmine and Carrot Juniper
- Purchase 2 items get 10% off
- Purchase 3 items get 15% off
- Order a case and get 20% off
To order: pre-orders will be taken only if patrons plan to order a 1/2 case or more of krauts and kombucha. Email Hex Ferments to pre-order krauts and kombuchas by Friday, November 18.
An assortment of mushrooms, great for stuffing.
Sweet and savory pies!
Knob Hall Winery
Knob Hall will bring a Maryland estate sparkling red and sparkling white, as well as a Port, which are wonderful for the holiday season!
Liberty Delight Farms
Pick up your pre-ordered items at the market!
- Fresh turkey
- Sausage (apple, sage, green pepper & onion, hot Italian, sweet Italian, andouille, breakfast and maple)
- Leg of lamb
- Ham roast
- Beef tenderloin
Please note that they will only have pre-ordered items – make sure to place your order by November 16.
An assortment of fresh fish and seafood!
Freezer Stockup Special: buy any 3 packs of frozen sausages and get the 4th (of equal or lesser value) half off!
Sausages: Turkey with Red Wine and Cranberries, and Turkey Safe Breakfast Sausage
Robb’s Edge Express
Get your knives, scissors, etc. sharpened so you can cut that turkey with ease!
Simply Delicious Desserts
Great cakes, pies, cheesecakes and so much more.
To order: email Simply Delicious Desserts or call 1-800-704-1192
Available for purchase at the market: sage sausage, butter, bacon and eggs.
Extra turkeys available:
- 10 x 15-20 lb turkeys at $4/lb
- 7 x 20-25lb turkeys at $4/lb
- 4 x 15lb pastured turkeys at $5/lb
- 7 x 6-10lb pastured Heritage turkeys at $9/lb
- 2 × 12lb pastured heritage turkeys at $9/lb
- 3 x 15lb heritage turkeys at $9/lb
- 5 boneless turkey breast
- 2 bone in turkey breast
Make your Thanksgiving meal easier by picking up a few delicious prepared items: pans of Stroker’s Signature baked bacon mac and cheese, baked beans and cole slaw plus smoked turkey breasts! They will also have a limited quantity of pulled pork and Cajun style pulled turkey for sandwiches to take home, as well as jars of pork rub.
The Chocolatier’s Palette
Talk about a “take out” meal! The Chocolatier’s Palette has crafted the whole Thanksgiving feast from a base of Belgian chocolate, and offers it in a 12-pc box. It’s also a perfect host/hostess gift, as well as a gift for college students who can’t get back home to join the family.
To order: pre-order for market pickup by placing a note on the comments section of the order form.
The Farm Market Bakery
Pies, cakes, cornbread, biscuits and cookies! Check out their full menu here.
To order: call/text 301-928-1992, email or visit their website.
The Red Bandana Bakery
A variety of gluten free pies: pumpkin, apple, pecan, and sweet potato! All can be vegan and/or dairy-free upon request.
Savory pies are available as well: spicy kale, and acorn squash & corn!
Pies come in the following sizes/prices:
- 9″ full-size – $30 each
- 5″ mini (good for mix & matching flavors) – $15 each
- 2″ individuals – $3 each
To order: email Jaimie, call 240-505-7396, or visit theredbandanabakery.com.
Click here for more info.
Twin Springs Fruit Farm
Lots of veggies for healthy and delicious side dishes, and crisp apples for apple pie.
Twin Valley Distillers
Vodka, whiskey, and other spirits.
Two Acre Farm
Jams: Orange Cranberry Jam; Cranberry Pepper Jam; Apple Cinnamon Jam; Pumpkin Caramel Jam; Pumpkin Orange Vanilla Jam; Fig Orange Jam; and Roasted Garlic & Onion Jam
- Traditional Bread Stuffing Mix
- Wild rice with Apples, Cranberries, & Walnut Stuffing Mix
- Quinoa with Pomegranate, Apples, & Walnut stuffing Mix
Cranberry Sauces: Cranberry Port Wine Sauce; Spiced Apple Cider Cranberry Sauce; Cinnamon Orange Cranberry Sauce; Cranberry Horseradish Sauce; and Cranberry Jalapeño Sauce
- Caramelized Onion Gravy
- Vegan Mushroom Gravy
- Apple Cider Gravy
Condiments and mixes: Cranberry Vinaigrette; Cranberry Horseradish Mustard; Cranberry Wasabi Mustard, Holiday Chutney, After-the-feast soup mix and Turkey Chili Mix
End your meal with a variety of chocolate bars! These make great host/hostess gifts as well.