Vendor Application Information
The application process for the 2017 Spring/Summer/Fall Market seasons is now CLOSED for Bethesda Central (Bethesda, MD), Pike Central, (North Bethesda) and Mosaic Central (Fairfax, VA). You can apply for the Bethesda and Mosaic Winter Markets from September 15, 2017 through November 15, 2017. The 2018 Spring, Summer and Fall application process will be open from November 18, 2017 through February 15, 2018. Please go to managemymarket.com to register during the registration periods.
1. You must have at least one year of experience in food retail or selling at a farm market. We do not accept “start-up” businesses.
2. You must have the required health department licenses and a commercial kitchen. We do not accept vendors with Cottage Licenses in our Maryland markets. In Virginia you may apply if you have a VDACS approved kitchen.
3. You must have current business insurance in place before you apply to any to our markets.
4. You must have the proper health department licenses in place before you apply.
5. We only accept craftspeople who handcraft items for table top use, such as wooden bowls or cutlery, candles, soaps, handmade planters etc. Please contact Jessica Gerafi for more information.
6. If you are buying your major ingredients such as produce, meats etc from local grocery stores, please do not apply. We look for vendors who are locally sourcing or collaborating with other vendors for their primary ingredients.
We do not accept the following vendors or products at our markets:
- Cosmetic or Skincare Products
- Nutritional supplements
- Imported items of any kind (food or crafts)
- Re-sold items – vendors are not allowed to re-sell products
- Bake sales
- Charity drives
- Religious or political material
We do not allow individuals to “buy tables.”
For more information contact email@example.com.